Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Quiet Smoking Now with Smoke App II Lite 1.0 for iPhone/iPad/iPod

 Stop Smoking Now with Smoke App II Lite 1.0 for iPhone/iPad/iPodYou can not quit smoking? do not be sad, keep trying to quit smoking, because smoking is very detrimental to your health and money. There is a special application for the iphone to make you stop smoking. The name, Smoke App II Lite 1.0. With applications Smoke App II Lite 1.0, you can smoke virtually. This application will simulate when you inhale smoke, you can still see the smoke on the iphone screen. Maybe by looking at the smoke, you will be satisfied.
For the past 8 weeks I've been using the Livestrong stop smoking app on my iPhone and it has really helped a lot. Once you download the app, you enter various information such as how many cigarettes you smoke per day, the cost of a pack of cigarettes, and the date you'd like to quit smoking. So far I'm down to 6 cigarettes per day and the date I chose to quit is November 1st. The app gradually helps me to cut down on the number of cigarettes I smoke per day. Just thought I'd mention this here in case anyone else wanted to give it a shot. Good luck!

Get it on the App Store



source:http://www.gbrzone.com/stop-smoking-now-with-smoke-app-ii-lite-1-0-for-iphoneipadipod/



0 comments:

Post a Comment